What does Satan really want?
There are two goals he seeks to achieve towards the oppression of man:
1). Dominion (Matthew 4:1, 8-9)
2). Transgenerational Allegiance (Matthew 4:9)
- Man, not God, is Satan’s arch enemy. A classic character of Satan is an obsession for control and dominion.
- Everything that is a threat to satan’s allegiance, he’ll fight it through men and fight it through systems.
- 1 Peter 5:8 (KJV) Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour._Desperation is Satan’s moment of opportunity.
- Satan’s arch enemy is not God, it is man.
- Lucifer had access to parts of the plan of God for man; He can’t be forgiven because his act of treason was high. His name “Lucifer” indicates he was a light bearer. He was also a custodian of the wisdom of God.